WHAT WE DO
WHAT WE DO
Community Hospice Cares offers quality hospice care in Brighton, Michigan, and the surrounding areas. Here is an abbreviated list of the services we provide that can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Case Management - End of Life Care - Patient & Family Education - Medication Management
- Pain Relief Therapy - Muscular Strength & Joint Movement - Graded Therapeutic Exercise - Home Excercise
Medical Social Work
- Counseling & Community Resources - Short & Long Term Medical Planning - Patient advocacy - Assistance in Medical Needs
- Community Liaison - Bereavement Services - Medical Director - Spiritual Counseling
- Personal care assistance - Meal preparation support - Medication assistance - Assists with personal care and daily activities
Accept Major Insurances
- Medicare - Medicare Advantage - Blue Cross Blue Shield
Benefits of Comunity Hospice Care
Embracing Every Moment Together with Community Hospice Care !
unwavering support, comfort, and respect during life’s most tender moments.
Reach out to us today to learn how we can be a part of your journey.